Maryland

Ceremony site near mount airy/Frederick

I have already booked my reception at the barn at Serra valley in mount airy, md, but their ceremony fee is too pricey for me. So I am looking for a place that will allow me to have just a ceremony on a Saturday without the reception and a reasonable cost ($300-$700). But I am having difficulties finding a place that doesn't require you to book both or are extremely out of my price range. If anyone can help it would be much appreciated!! It can be indoor or outdoor and I am having appx 150 people.

Re: Ceremony site near mount airy/Frederick

• There are numerous churches in Mt. Airy, if you want to go that route. There's a cute public park near downtown Mt. Airy for something super casual. Gaver Farm in Mt. Airy has a pavilion that may work, but you would have to get chairs delivered. Or maybe one of the Mt. Airy golf courses (Rattlewood or Challedon). I don't think they "do" weddings, but it doesn't hurt to ask if you could use their space (assuming your wedding is occurring during an outdoor-appropriate time frame). There's also a chapel in New Market, but I think it is too small for your guest list.
  • Thanks so much! I'll have to give those a look. Im having lousy luck up there. Been looking, calling, and emailing everywhere!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards