Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Personalized Monogram

I bought some adorable pj's for my bridesmaid and I to get ready in.  I would like to have the pockets embroidered with our initials, but I haven't been able to find any place that will do it.  Any suggestions?

Thank you!

~L 

Re: Personalized Monogram

• Options
    Why not just use an iron on? Or check online in your local area. I would think that would be easy enough to find. Of course, most of the people on the board will tell you not to waste your money. Most people don't appreciate monogrammed items so it's not really worth it. 
    "There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness." -Friedrich Nietzsche, "On Reading and Writing"
  • Options
    I'd say skip the monogramming as well. If you're deadset on doing it, check your yellow pages for a seamstress.

Anniversary
  • Options
    lmf369 said:

I bought some adorable pj's for my bridesmaid and I to get ready in.  I would like to have the pockets embroidered with our initials, but I haven't been able to find any place that will do it.  Any suggestions?

Thank you!

~L 
    You are having a wedding -- not a slumber party. Ditch the PJ's and put the saved money toward their gift.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards