Getting in Shape
Options

*Tips for 10 day stretch!*

JMalettasJMalettas member
First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
edited August 2013 in Getting in Shape
Good evening ladies!

We are only 10 days away from the wedding! (Ahhh! Lol). ;) Any tips for what to eat, or not eat to prevent bloating, or weight gain in general for the next 10 days? I don't need to lose weight, just maintain where I am, and to stay away from anything that'll make me bloat! I'm assuming staying away from salt would be a good start! Maybe breads? Any suggestions or tips?? :)

*J

Re: *Tips for 10 day stretch!*

• Options
    Congratulations!

Stay away from sugar, carbonated beverages and straws (ok those last 2 are probably for the day before and the day of the wedding). My biggest problem is going to be alcohol. I'm going to be stressed and nervous, but also in a party mood in the last few days before the wedding. But I don't want to get all dehydrated and then retain water.

::shrugs::  I guess I don't have very good advice.

Anniversary

• Options
    JMalettasJMalettas member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited August 2013
     Anything is better than nothing! I get the carbonated bevies, but why straws? Do you take in air using them? Also, what about sugar in coffee?..this could be hard! :P 

I also agree on the alcohol thing! I can stay away from the beer & hard stuff with pop, but I know I'm going to want a wine or two the day before! This will be a true test of my self control! (Lol).

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards