Wedding Invitations & Paper

STD videos?

I saw an STD video from a couple telling how they met and the proposal story, at the end of the video they gave the information. The disc also had the personalized sticker w the info. Had anyone else seen this? My gut it telling me this is way over the top. Is this going to be a new trend? Thank you!!

Re: STD videos?

• I agree-it's over the top.  I don't need to know how couples getting married met or their proposal stories-that's their personal business.
  • Ugh. I highly doubt I'd watch it. Just send me a postcard or magnet.
  • Yup - way over the top. 
    *********************************************************************************

• Way over the top.
    *** Fairy Tales Do Come True *** Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • BrandNewJ said:
    I saw an STD video from a couple telling how they met and the proposal story, at the end of the video they gave the information. The disc also had the personalized sticker w the info. Had anyone else seen this? My gut it telling me this is way over the top. Is this going to be a new trend? Thank you!!
    What the couple doesn't realize is that no one cares about all that stuff.  In fact, they'll be lucky if people watch the whole thing to see the important details.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards