Florida-South Florida
Options

Venue WPB

Hi Ladies!! :)

This is my first post woohoo! My FI and i are getting married Sept 2014  and already have a guest list in the works!  so far we have 104 people but hoping to cut it down to MAX of 100 . We are currently looking for venues and we are so far considering Boca Dunes. Does anyone know any places in boynton, delray or Boca Raton? We have a limited budget of around 8k. any suggestions would be awesome!

thank you so much Ladies!

Re: Venue WPB

• Options
    PriscyScrapsPriscyScraps member
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
    edited August 2013
    I would suggest my venue Delray Beach Golf Club. It's owned by the city. Beth, the coordinator/manager, is always there via email when you need her. And their pricing is very reasonable. What got me was that there's one wedding a day there. So even though we aren't there for the ceremony, my DOC has all morning to work her magic. Some more pluses would be you can drop stuff there the night before. And if you don't have a Wedding Planner but want a candy buffet, they'll arrange it for you....no extra charges.
    SoFla September Siggy - Hair Inspiration imageimage
  • Options
    Oh that sounds awesome!! I will look into that! thank you so much!
  • Options
    If you want to be adventurous (ie getting your own cater, linens, etc) look into the Spanish River Library in Boca.
    SoFla September Siggy - Hair Inspiration imageimage
  • Options
    I'm getting married at Wright by the Sea in Delray Beach
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards