Pennsylvania-Central

Rehearsal Dinner in Mechanicsburg

I am looking for cheap options for a rehearsal dinner around Mechanicsburg/Harrisburg area. Does anyone have any suggestions?!?!?!?

Re: Rehearsal Dinner in Mechanicsburg

• Depending on what atmosphere! Do you want downtown Harrisburg or some place with its own parking lot? Casual or Formal?

Casual I'm thinking Flinchys, Caddyshack or Dockside Willys.

• The Park Inn Mechanicsburg has a BBQ area/pavillion out back - not sure if you have to be staying there or if they'd let you rent it for a night. My fiance and I have been to several work functions there (using the picnic area), and they've always been quite accomodating and it's always been a great time.

I think Duke's has a private room/area as well.

• We're having our rehearsal dinner at Theo's in Camp Hill (near the Capital City Mall), and I also considered Gullifty's (in the Cedar Cliff Plaza). I had a hard time finding places in the area that fit what I was looking for, too. I didn't want to have it in downtown Harrisburg since we'll have mostly out-of-town people who aren't familiar with the area.
  • We are looking at current places to hold our rehersal dinner in Mechanicsburg as well.  We have looked at TJ Rockwells and Flinchy's.  TJ Rockwells said they could do a personalized menu according to our budget, but didn't have a private room for us to use.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards