Nevada-Las Vegas

Meet & Greet Wording suggestion ....

I am preparing our "welcome bag" to drop off at our guest's hotel and we want to include an invitation for a meet and greet at the Margaritaville.... does anybody have suggestion on wording? the ones that did invitation, where did you get it from? 

Thankss

Re: Meet & Greet Wording suggestion ....

• The welcome bag  is a great idea! How are you dropping it off? At the reception desk?

I would say something like, "Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas! We are so happy you have come to join us on this special occasion. Let us personally welcome you to Las Vegas tonight! We are meeting at Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville." You can print a map and enclose it as well.

I am still looking into invitations. I haven't liked any of  the "Vegas themed" invites. Zazzle.com has cute invites. Etsy has more expensive, but more original invites too.

I hope this helps. Good luck and congratulations!

• Vistaprint.com for invites- the most cost effective I've seen.

• Thank you @laurengarciakrueger ... the welcome bag i'm dropping off at the reception desk... I have a small party so I know about what time they will be arriving in Vegas ... earlier in that same day we will drop it off in the hotel so when they check in, they will have a bag. I ordered tote bag with our initials and I am putting a pint glass, coaster and we are deciding which drink mixing we should include. We will also going to prepare an emergency kit with coffee and water ... then we arrive in Vegas we will include a tour guide once  they are not familiar with the city.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards