Knottie Tech Help
Options

Um, no flagging posts?

Why is this gone? This should be a benefit to mods to help report problems but suddenly it has disappeared. 

Re: Um, no flagging posts?

• Options
    It is gone because there are no mods, and the definition of "problems" is much too vague and vast for the system to be of any use.  The biggest problem of the system WAS the system.
  • Options
    SBmini said:
    Why is this gone? This should be a benefit to mods to help report problems but suddenly it has disappeared. 

There was no benefit to it, just abuse of it.  Mods are gone.  If you have a problem with a post, page KP or send a PM.
  • Options
    You're kidding, right? Are you saying you didn't see the total clusterfuck where either someone with multiple accounts or a group of people went completely BSC flagging EVERYTHING?
  • Options
    Pretty sure this isn't the first time you've been told:

There are no mods. TK did away with them. That's why we have KnotPorscha.
  • Options

Always a surprise when I logon after a month away. Of course, I'm not surprised when I saw no mods, as that was long gone, maybe several months ago. Now, no flags. Well, that's a good thing, from what I can tell!!!!!!!!! 

Wishing I could add more !!!!! to above. All the little newbes getting upset at being told no.

• Options
    Co-sign to everything that the PP have said. I wish that the KGs would stop talking out of both sides of their mouth.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    No mods?? I knew there was a fall out recently with some members getting banned but no mods? Lol how on earth does one plan to keep a forum orderly without any mods to move and close threads or get rid of members who bring the community down. I foresee this forum taking a sharp turn down hill. Self policing doesn't work well on the internet... there's no accountability. 

• Options
    There have been no mods for months now. The former mods were not informed in advance, just all lost their powers one day. The KGs also copied and re-posted helpful stickies written by said mods without referencing them.
  • Options
    SBmini said:

No mods?? I knew there was a fall out recently with some members getting banned but no mods? Lol how on earth does one plan to keep a forum orderly without any mods to move and close threads or get rid of members who bring the community down. I foresee this forum taking a sharp turn down hill. Self policing doesn't work well on the internet... there's no accountability. 

really?? There haven't been mods since the end of May when we were told, "Thanks for doing such a great job. We must upgraded the site so you are relieved of your mood duties effective immediately"

• Options
    I was active in May, but somehow missed that. Maybe because I don't frequent this subforum.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards