Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

**KimWard**

LOVE Rehoboth!  My family goes to Dewey every year.  Hope the rental comes through for you!

Re: **KimWard**

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks, we've never been there, but hear it's really nice. I'm so excited! My mom left a message with the lady, so hopefully we'll know soon. We'd like to make most of our meals and only go out once or twice. Any recs for nice restaurants?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Depends on how fancy you want to go.  If you're looking for bang for your buck, there's a land and sea buffet at the Rusty Rudder down in Dewey.  It's $28.95 per person, I believe, but it has clams, shrimp, snow crab legs, prime rib, fish, and lots of other yummy stuff including desserts.  Another in that category is the Rehoboth Diner, which is on Hwy 1 - cheap, good (not great) food.  For pizza, my family is a fan of Grotto's - there are several locations.  There are many "fancy" restaurants right in town.  I've only been to a couple - Cloud 9 and Zeus Cafe (liked that one better, but not sure if it's still there).  There are many others I've never been to.  If you want Mexican, we like Dos Locos - also right in town.  There's a hoagie place down in Dewey called Nick's that my brother, especially, loves.  We call the lady that works there the sub nazi - if you want a special order, "No sub for you!"  Last year we tried a restaurant called Crabby D*ck's out on the Hwy - good family place.  I could go on and on.  We just love it there.  Hope you enjoy it as well! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the recs! We're not real big into seafood, though DH and my dad will eat some. I will make a note of these.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards