August 2013 Weddings
Options

help, am i forgetting anything?

We are getting married in 19 days and I'm trying to think of anything I might have forgotten or missed. I think we have all the big important things out of the way. Any last minute advice?

Re: help, am i forgetting anything?

• Options
    I'm getting married in 20 days and have the same feeling.....that I'm forgetting something.....I think it's probably normal.  :)
  • Options
    I found the knot and wedding wire's checklists extremely helpful.  I'm 5 days out and feel like everything's done.
  • Options

Hi almost date twins! I'm 18 days to go :)

Def agree - ive just been making spreadsheets in excel of what to pack, what to bring, what to put in the car, etc.

Here's an example of the main things to do / pack:

emergency kit, extra pair of shoes, the outfit for the day after (including underwear), shampoo / conditioner cause those hotel shampoos never get my hair as clean especially after getting all dolled up, makeup remover, phone charger, card & gift for my fiance, speakers for my ipad to listen to music while getting ready....

I would say just start writing down all the things you will need for 1) Rehearsal Day / Dinner 2) Wedding Morning of 3) Day after the Wedding (if you are staying out and not home)

Good luck!!!

Anniversary

Vacation
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards