Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

A list

Hey Girls,
SO i really need to come up with a list of everything we should or need to take with us for the wedding.

Can you girls help me with what you took?  or are taking?

Thank you!!! 
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: A list

• Options
    in the event your resort doesn't have a steamer, you should take travel steamer
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    My tide stain remover stick was a life saver...for one of my guests, lol! Are you doing your own hair/makeup?  Make sure you have all the essentials if you are (bobby pins, cotton balls, q-tips etc)

The KK, extra pair of contacts, I had my guests shower us with beach balls after the ceremony so I made sure to bring them and the mesh bag that was to hold them after they were filled with air.  

I didn't really supplement anything for the wedding, I used whatever the resort gave for their "free" wedding with some extra add in's.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I was actually thinking of just paying the Spa to do the hair and make up for us.  But I keep bouncing back and fourth :/  I need to talk to my MOH about it.  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Umm Let me think... The following

my headpiece,
    shoes,
    seating chart for the reception

I'll come back with more that's not so obvious! lol
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    @amorg334 I used the spa for my hair and makeup for me, bridesmaids and my mother.  They did an amazing job!  Another bride was also their for her hair/makeup and she looked gorgeous as well.  I thought it was definitely worth the splurge (I also got my mani/pedi done) :-)
  • Options
    I have to echo Nicole on this one. I paid to get my hair and makeup done and it was a great decisions. He did a great job! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Thank you girls that reassures me.  @Julyet06  how far in advance did you book your appointment?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    @amorg334 I booked my hair and makeup, mani/pedi plus the makeup for my mom and 2 bridesmaids about 1 month in advance.  

DH decided to get his hair cut while there, last minute decision (about 5 days before the wedding day) and they fit him in no issues.

On the day of the wedding, I don't know what happened that my bridesmaids weren't on the schedule for their makeup (even though I confirmed when I got there), so we ran a little behind, but they were fit in and not at all rushed.  So you should be good time wise for booking an appt...even if your MOH makes a last minute decision :-)
  • Options
    Since you are also getting married at Sandals, I think you'll have a similar experience.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards