New York-Long Island

The Little Things

Looking back on your wedding day is something very special. Through photographs and videos, you see the faces of loved ones having a good time celebrating the bonds you've created with your partner. In order to get the photos you hire a professional photographer. They will do the best they can to capture the event in full, but it is impossible to capture all of the little things. Essentially the job comes down to being at the right place at the right time. After all, there's a lot of scheduling when it comes to weddings. 

Now you have another option, a party photographer. When it comes to any event, the energy of the crowd really speaks for the overall vibe of the room. Capturing those moments of emotion and energy is what I do as a photographer. By bringing that style of photography into a wedding setting brings a whole new feel to your photo albums. Wedding photography is a new step for me, and I truly believe my art will add even more great memories of your special day.

Being this is a forum, I am curious to know if this is something people would be interested in. I have done it before with a point and click as per request of a bride's mother, but I can do so much more with my own gear. Also, this type of work would fall between 'pay-the-bills' and portfolio work, so for the first handful of weddings I would be more than happy to work out a rate that fits comfortably into budget. Any tips, hints, and/or comments are more than welcome.

My name is Etan Wish, and please feel free to check out my party photography here: http://facebook.com/electricghostpunk

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards