Florida-South Florida
Options

QUICK QUESTION LADIES!!

Im sure this has been asked but i cant seem to find the answer... Do you ladies possibly have a listing of venues that i can rent and bring my own caterer? (IVE ALREADY LOOKED INTO THE RONALD SHANE CENTER AND BRICKELL BAY HALL) im just trying to see what else is out there that isnt too far down south.. Thanks in advance

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

Re: QUICK QUESTION LADIES!!

• Options
    Do you have a certain type of site in mind (i.e. country club, hotel, etc)? Also, keep in mind that places that allow you to use your own caterer will charge a "per person fee" and require you to use their bar. HOWEVER, to save money ask them about their policy for CONSUMPTION bars. Some will have minimums and some will not. Here are some of the places I have that allow you to use an outside caterer.

Hillcrest Golf and Country Club - if your caterer has liquor license then they will allow them to bring in their own liquor at $6/pp + $125/bartender. Does not allow consumption bar. Carol, Sarah or Stacy are really nice. 

Signature Grand - absolutely cannot bring in own liquor. Cheaper than Hillcrest but Hillcrest provides A LOT more in their price. Consumption bar is $5000 minimum. Saskia is in charge and can be abrasive yet you are able to negotiate somethings.

Weston Hills Country Club - allows consumption bar at no limit. Melanie Santos is an angel sent from the heavens!

Inverrary Golf Club - did not inquire about outside liquor. Cheapest of them all because they really need people to use them. Did not visit but facility looks slightly outdated on online pics. Mike is your man to speak with.

Palmetto Bay Village Center - can bring in all outside vendors. All you get is a blank slate like Ronald Shane. Very far south. Cynthia Desmond is a doll.

Treetop Ballroom - an incredible place! No outside liquor. Stacey is who you speak too. I truly recommend this place if you have a large guest count.

Renaissance Ballroom/At the Gables - i forgot how I felt about this place but the price/pp was INCREDIBLE and included EEEEEEEEVVVVVERYTHING outside of food!

Alfred I Dupont - must bring in all your own vendors but it is already 10k just to rent. Ouch!

Miramar Cultural Center/ArtsPark - Nancy DeJesus is very helpful. Must use their alcohol. No fee to use your own caterer unlike the other places (i.e. country clubs, hotels). Nice site.

This is all I can remember thus far. Still waiting back to hear from hotels. DM me if you need to know more. HTH!
  • Options

You can also try Coral Gables Woman's Club and Douglas Entrance.

• Options
    Thanks ladies for the info...its much appreciated! I may look more into Brickell Bay Hall since its a reasonable price and i love the pictures i saw for a recent wedding

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• Options
    d2vad2va member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper
    I called and emailed Brickell Bay Hall trying to get more information a few times. I still have yet to receive a phone call or even an email back. 

• Options
    Yea with them u have to keep calling until they pick up the phone.... That's what I did and they answered for me

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• Options
    d2vad2va member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper
    Yeah, no. I really don't have time for that bullshit. It's a huge red flag for me that they don't even care about my potential business. I don't need someone to hoo and haa over my ass, but I emailed them like 2 times and I called 2 times and left messages. I am going with renaissance ballrooms! Great price range and it's nice and upated stand alone ballroom.
  • Options
    Lol @d2va I felt the same way when I originally contacted them they never called back but my thing is I really like the place so I kept calling but I'm still a bit skeptical only because they have a rug in the room with a few stains and I'm like do I really want to use this place with stains on the carpet even though they claimed to be sure to have it cleaned as best as they could...idk

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• Options
    YA1YA1 member
    First Answer 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    You should try New Dawn at Cutler Bay. It is an empty shell. The caterer is super reasonably priced though you may be able to brind your own (not sure). You bring in everything else except the tables.  They have a beautiful garden for a ceremony or cocktails. I went to a 15's last night.  There was about 250 people seated very comfortably.. It is far south but just off US1. It used to be Holy Rosary Church so it is an interesting building architecturally.  I also know it is not expensive.  Think less than $1500
  • Options
    YA1YA1 member
    First Answer 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    You should try New Dawn at Cutler Bay. It is an empty shell. The caterer is super reasonably priced though you may be able to brind your own (not sure). You bring in everything else except the tables.  They have a beautiful garden for a ceremony or cocktails. I went to a 15's last night.  There was about 250 people seated very comfortably.. It is far south but just off US1. It used to be Holy Rosary Church so it is an interesting building architecturally.  I also know it is not expensive.  Think less than $1500
  • Options

@misstira.. i love new dawn at cutler bay thats is my venue!! lol.. you cant bring in your own caterer.. but everything else you can bring your own.and it is less than 1500 to rent the total facility.. hit me up if you want any more info

Daisypath - (PNE7)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards