Wedding Photography and Videography Forum

Videographers...HELP! (Pittsburgh Area!)

Hi ladies!

I am newly engaged as of June, we are planning a September 2014 wedding and I am quickly learning to book vendors ASAP.  I have a photographer I am in talks with, but it is super important to me to have a videographer for our special day as well.  In addition to a videographer, I really want to have a slideshow play at our reception with our baby/childhood pictures, etc.  But I have no idea where to start.  Can anyone recommend any videographers in the Pittsburgh area? I am assuming they could put the slideshow together for us?

Help!

Thanks

Haley xoxo

Re: Videographers...HELP! (Pittsburgh Area!)

• I am using FineLine for my dj, photobooth and photographer. I know my photographer personally though. They also do videography. Don't assume that the slideshow comes from the videographer though as some dj's do it as well. Check out their site though and see if they can.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Try posting this on your local board, you'll get a better response.  On the right side of the page, go to Choose Another Board and select Local Wedding Boards, then click Go.  You will be able to select your local board from the results.  Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards