Chit Chat
Options

Tired of lurking

Hello ladies.  I'm Cyndi & FI is Ben. I was around on TN for years under various names before everyone moved over to probards but wandered back over here after we got engaged on July 4.   We're doing a short engagement and our wedding is November 2 in Colorado with only about 30 guests.  This is my second wedding and his first.  I have a six and a half year old son.  We're old.

I'm tired of lurking.  Can I play too?  Feel free to ask me anything.

Re: Tired of lurking

• Options
    KatWAGKatWAG member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited August 2013
    Of course you can play!!! tell us more. Do you work? favorite snack? any fur babies? What is a better movie, pretty woman or sixteen candles? Harry Potter or Hunger games?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    WonderRed said:
    Hello ladies.  I'm Cyndi & FI is Ben. I was around on TN for years under various names before everyone moved over to probards but wandered back over here after we got engaged on July 4.   We're doing a short engagement and our wedding is November 2 in Colorado with only about 30 guests.  This is my second wedding and his first.  I have a six and a half year old son.  We're old.

I'm tired of lurking.  Can I play too?  Feel free to ask me anything.
    Do you have wedding colors? Will you be going on a honeymoon? How is wedding planning going?
  • Options
    Is your name really Wonder?
  • Options
    WonderRedWonderRed member
    5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper First Anniversary
    edited August 2013
    KatWAG said:
    Of course you can play!!! tell us more. Do you work? favorite snack? any fur babies? What is a better movie, pretty woman or sixteen candles? Harry Potter or Hunger games?
    I work part time.  I'm a child welfare defense attorney.  I love it but if I did it full time I'd probably become an alcoholic.

I ate three pudding cups last night.  It just depends on what's in the house.

We have a Boston Terrier, a yellow lab, and a partially bald mouse.

Sixteen candles all the way.   NO MORE YANKIE MY WANKIE!!  The Donger need food!

I've never seen a Harry Potter movie.   I KNOW!!  So I have to go with Hunger Games.
  • Options
    huynhette said:Do you have wedding colors? Will you be going on a honeymoon? How is wedding planning going?
    These are roughly our colors:  turquioise/teal, with browns and creams.

We're doing a HM but we haven't decided where yet.

Planning is going amazingly well considering it's only be a month.  All the major stuff is booked and the invites are ready to go out in a couple of weeks.  It helped that we've been talking about this for a year and already had an idea of what we wanted.

• Options
    Is your name really Wonder?
    HA!  No.  I don't know why TK keeps showing it that way.  I've entered my real name over and over in an attempt to change it, but apparently the powers that be like me better this way. 
  • Options
    Hobbies? Favorite ice cream flavor? Coffee or tea? Picked out your china yet?
     I'm a blue belt (half way to black) in taekwondo. We also camp and hike almost every weekend. 

Cheesecake ice cream with any fruit flavor makes me very happy.

We're both in our early 40's so we already have a full set of formal dishes  If it was up to me, we wouldn't have registered at all, but since it was FI's first marriage I gave in and we did a small registry that is mostly made up of upgraded sheets and towels.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards