New York-New York City
Options

I need a venue for 10-20 people outside in NYC.....

Does anyone know of an outside venue in NYC that we could use for 10-20 people and has a price point less than $2000?  I know this is a hard request, but we were considering just going to the court house, but want something a little more special than that.  We will have a larger ceremoney closer to home next year, but want something simple for now.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Re: I need a venue for 10-20 people outside in NYC.....

• Options
    Are you looking for any specific area in NYC?? It might be hard finding something for that price in Manhattan unless you try restaurants that have a nice outdoor space....you should also try looking at places in Queens: Queens Botanic Garden is pretty & cheap (around $700 for ceremony, not sure about reception), and also don't forget about historical houses that have nice gardens - The Voelker Orth Museum in Flushing has a really nice garden that's perfect for a smaller wedding.
    Anniversary

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Try these:

Have a pal in the photo business if you need:
    www.mybelovedwedandart.com
    great folks and reasonable

hope this helps!  good luck!

• Options
    Look at Osteria Cotta, Arte Cafe, and La Lanterna.When are you planning to do this? Lots of restaurants have outdoor gardens that would fit 10 - 20. Also, look into doing this for brunch or lunch.
  • Options
    This will require some legwork on your part but I believe you can absolutely do it!  Search for restaurants with a private room in NYC.  Narrow them down after you have read reviews, then call and see if there is a charge or minimum spend for the room.  I have a small case of the wedding planning blues so if you want some help I would be happy to do so :)  email me aboutstyl@aol.com

Hope that helps!

Amy
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards