Florida-South Florida

Venue Pricing and Questions...

Does anyone know more information about Douglas Entrance???? Pricing wise.... Any info is greatly appreciated

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

Re: Venue Pricing and Questions...

• I happened to call them for August and July pricing. Their prices vary depending on the day of the event. For July 2014 it is $4921.28 (w/ tax already) for a Saturday and $3285.24 for a Sunday. For August it is $4599.33 for Saturday and $3128.80 for Sunday. Let me know if you found more information. We have an appointment to see them tomorrow.
  • LissiSays Thank you so much for the information is it greatly appreciated... Can you tell me what the prices include? and Deposit information... how much are they asking for a deposit?

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• Hi, we are actually having our wedding at the Douglas Entrance in May. It only includes the ballroom and tables. You have to bring in all the vendors. We are paying i believe around $5,000 for Saturday in May and you have to give a 50% deposit, and I know the rest is due a couple of months prior to the wedding. Hope this helps
  • Jeannette3777 yes it does...Thank you for the info

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• I know if you use catering by Fancy fiesta before you book with Douglas entrance there is a steep discount. You essentially pay fancy for the venue and food in order to get discount.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards