• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
November 2013 Weddings

Checks

Our Invites came Friday.  They look great.  We decided that we are going to use strips of either teal or purple (our wedding colors) and embellish with a 2 layer leaf cut out.
I created our wedding map.  Ladies, If any of you need help creating your map/directions check out weddingmapper.com  They have several different step by step tutorials on how to create a map.  I did mine with zoom bubbles too.  It was so easy and not as daunting as I thought it was going to be.  I played around with the brightness/contrast to make sure it was clear enough and turned out wonderful.  Now just need to get them printed and I can start putting together the invitations :)
We had a wonderful weekend.  My fiance's brother and sister in law came up from Florida.  I will become an aunt couple months after our big day. 
I hope you all had wonderful weekends too.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Checks

• I love the leaf cut out idea. That sounds so cute. My weekend was pretty stressful, we had a lot going on. I've been messing with my invitations and what fonts I like for addressing them and I've come to the conclusion that I'm just going to do them myself and hand address them. 

All the groomsmen have been fitted for their tuxes, the only other one we are waiting on is FI's father. He still has a month before the shop wants to put the order in so really no rush for him. 

Congrats on becoming an Aunt by the way! So exciting!

Anniversary
  • We are ordering invitations this week! :) I had to wait on my mom to get back from her vacation to do the order. I got my guest list finalized! and also this coming Sunday we are doing the groom and groomsmen fittings :) so excited its finally coming together!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards