Wedding Classifieds

Purple linens for sale

cnf2013cnf2013 member
First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
edited August 2013 in Wedding Classifieds
I have some eggplant/plum purple colored linens from my June wedding washed and ready to go. 

150 silk chair sashes - $1.50 each or $150 for all 
150 polyester napkins - $1.50 each or $150 for all
19 silk table runners - $2 each or $30 for all

Buyers pays all shipping. 

Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Purple linens for sale

• do you still have the silk table runners? If so can you post a picture.
  • i'm interested in the chair sashes are these still available?
  • cnf2013cnf2013 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited August 2013
    Sorry, thought I turned my email notifications on. Here's pictures of a napkin and a chair sash. The runners are basically the same, just wider. I'll dewrinkle them as best as I can before I ship them. 

imageimage
                                                                                  Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Sorry for the delays, I work full time, go to grad school, and am in the middle of my running and triathlon season. 

@primapixie, I sent you a PM with a shipping quote for the sashes. Let me know if you're still interested. 

@eem954, are you still interested in the table runners? Here's a meh photo to give an idea of the shade of purple. I don't have any better photo on my work computer but can send you something else when I get home.
                                                                                  Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Are any of these items still available?  If so please email me at [email protected]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards