Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

Photography Help!!

I know this may sound incredibly old fashioned, but go with me here.  My fiance and I have decided after lots of conversations that albums are very important to us.  We are having a really hard time finding a photographer in the area that includes albums in their pricing, much less parent albums.  The ones we have found that include albums are about 7-8k.

Do any of you know of some photographers that have album options and come in at a lesser price point?

Thanks in advance, lurking & a few posts have already been so very helpful!

Re: Photography Help!!

• Options
    My photographer at least used to include an album in her packages (in 2011 -- she may have changed).  Her name is Stefanie Hampton Morrow (hamptonmorrowphotography.com) and her prices start at just under $3K.  She has several different types of albums you can choose from.
    Anniversary

• Options
    My photographer was awesome and sounds like he is exactly what you are looking for.  He and his wife work together and they produce beautiful pictures!  He is very reasonable.  Here is his facebook page link https://www.facebook.com/pages/J-Arias-Photography/125339157580900 and his website http://www.jariasphotography.com/index2.php#/home/ 

Let me know if you have any questions.
  • Options
    fallbride1109fallbride1109 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited August 2013
    Although I had an album with my package, I also made a professional quality album myself for my husband's parents. So that is an option. I have a detailed write up on it in my married bio under DIY album. My photographer was Lynn Michelle and I highly recommend her.

http://110709wedding.weebly.com/diy-album.html
  • Options
    I used Krauzian Images and although I didn't order an album from him directly, I think his prices were between $500 and $700 for one. When we booked in 2010 we paid $1600 for unlimited hours of wedding coverage, received hi-res prints, and a CD with all images with a release (this price included both the TK referral and military discounts).  
  • Options
    My photographer does albums. We only got an album for ourselves but he does have packages with parent albums. We ended up making our own package because we did engagement photos in Ohio and I didn't want bridals. So I worked with him to make a package with 2 photographers all day, instant negatives (you get unedited photos before you leave for the night on a disk), edited photos, and an album, it was around 1900 for that. However, he has various other packages if you want something else. I really loved my photos as did everyone else! Appleguyofdallas.com
  • Options
    Try Captive Art Photography!
    My friend used her and her pictures came out GORGEOUS and she only charged them face value for each of the albums. The photographer basically did the design work for free, paid for them and then the couple saw the receipt and paid her back. I thought that was amazingly generous! 
  • Options
    Thank you all so much!  This is a huge help!
  • Options
    Hi Lady!
    Look at Southern Flair Photography! The albums are beautiful and are included. If you need extra albums the parent albums are $50! The engagement shoot is complimentary for going in for a consultation. There are also many other perks that comes with booking them like 100 free save the dates! Check them out because I am! Congratulations!

www.sflair.com

-Shi
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards