Honeymoon Discussions

Coconut Bay, Saint Lucia

Thinking about booking...anyone have any insight or reviews?

Re: Coconut Bay, Saint Lucia

• We didn't stay at Coconut Bay, but I do remember it was on our list of potential places to stay. I'd check out tripadvisor.com - they haven't steered me wrong yet! As far as the island itself, we had a wonderful time and I'd definitely recommend it as a destination to anyone!
    Follow Me (and my wedding!) on Pinterest
    50 in 2012 Reading Challenge: 2 books read
    my read shelf:

Katie Rizzo's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thanks! Where did you stay? Recommend it?
  • We stayed at two different places. We spent the first week at Morgan Bay in the north. It's an All Inclusive, but not limited to couples like Sandals, so there were a lot of families (mostly British, actually) but all of the kids were well behaved and fairly quiet. The resort has lots of water activities and great food, but not much of a nightlife - we were back in our room by 9 every night. The food was really, really good. If you're more interested in quiet relaxation than partying, it would be a good match. They do have all of the same excursions that Sandals offers.

The second week we stayed at Crystals in the south (NOT an AI). It's a bunch of cabins in the jungle - you actually have to go down the craziest dirt road I've ever been down to get there. Each cabin has a private pool, which was awesome. There's also an on-site bar and "treehouse" where they host group dinners several nights a week for a fee - absolutely awesome. If you do stay there, our only regret was not renting a car - we had to hire a cab every time we wanted to go out, and the cost added up quickly. This place is more "rustic" than any of the resorts, but if you're up for an adventure, it's awesome!

Follow Me (and my wedding!) on Pinterest
    50 in 2012 Reading Challenge: 2 books read
    my read shelf:

Katie Rizzo's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards