Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

Honey Moon Ideas???

Hi,
We are getting married in October 12, 2013... I am wondering if anyone has any ideas for a cheaper honeymoon in Minnesota?
We live in Forest Lake, and I will be 6 months pregers then... and we don't want to spend a lot of money on a honeymoon. We were thinking a long weekend
some where... I just need some ideas...
Thanks,

Re: Honey Moon Ideas???

• There are some nice resorts up in Duluth. It might be cheaper to look just outside of Duluth along the lake too! If you're looking closer, you could do something over in Stillwater along the river! It depends what you're looking for. Here is a link I found from a quick Google search: http://www.northshorevisitor.com/lodging/specials.html Good luck!
  • Thanks I will scope it out and see what they have to offer. :)

• Another fun area is Lanesboro, MN, and it is lovely there in the fall. In addition to bicycle riding and canoeing, there is a theater and cute restaurants and shops.

Also consider Door County, Wisconsin. It's about 5-6 hour drive from Minneapolis, and is on Lake Michigan on the eastern side of the state. If you go there, I'd recommend staying in Fish Creek, Egg Harbor, or Ephraim. There are *lots* of cool things to do there. State Parks for hiking or walking, many lighthouses, great for bicycling and kayaking, and lots of cute shops and restaurants. We just went there on vacation and thought it was fantastic.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards