New York-New York City
Options

Plus-Sized Bride in Staten Island wants a workout buddy!

Hey there everyone!

I am a plus-sized bride in Staten Island getting married in Feb 2015.  I would really love someone who is willing to work out with me and even perhaps track food. I need a partner to help me stay motivated. The more the merrier!

Re: Plus-Sized Bride in Staten Island wants a workout buddy!

• Options
    Wish I was on staten Island!!!  CHeck out meetup.com.  There are a bunch of groups in your area where women get together and walk/work out/etc...  Hope that helps!

• Options
    Thanks for the advice!
  • Options
    Hi! I'm getting married in April 2015! I can totally be your helper! I live in Staten Island :)
  • Options
    Hi! I'm getting married in April 2015! I can totally be your helper! I live in Staten
  • Options
    Hey! If you are still interested, please message me on Facebook: Kristen Fusaro. Thanks!!
  • Options
    Hey there! I'm in Queens, but would love to offer encouragement! I've recently taken on a morning push-ups, plank, triceps dip routine that was easy to get into. And I'm absolutely LOVING the results!
  • Options
    MaryGraceRichMaryGraceRich member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2013
    I am in staten island and i wouldnt mind a workout buddy. My wedding is in less than 4 months but I would like to continue to work out afterwards too. Send me a PM and I will give you my email address. :)
    ETA: I sent you a pm instead.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit The Knot!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards