Maine
Options

Barbecue Catering ?

Anyone recommend a caterer who barbecues on site ? Wedding in New Gloucester, 100 people, end of August 2014. Hoping to stay under $40.00 per person for catering, service chg. , tax etc.  Also any other hidden fees people have come across that I should be asking about ? 

Thanks so much for any help

Re: Barbecue Catering ?

• Options
    I know a few people have mentioned using Famous Dave's in Scarborough with a good experience.  I have no idea if they fit into your budget but I've heard good things about their catering services.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    i am using famous daves for my caterer for my wedding in new gloucester and they have been nothing but wonderful to work with!!! and the food is amazing. hope is the contact person, i would definitely get in touch with her.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks so much for your suggestion.  
    Joellennitsche,
    I noticed you were getting married at Chandler too. Our wedding is next August (100 people also). Please let me know if you have any input or advice about the place. We have to use Affordable Rentals, they are more expensive, any idea why they won't let people use other vendors anymore ?
  • Options
    hi yes, i'm not sure why they are exclusively using them as their rentals now. i was one of 3 brides this year that did not have to use them. personally i did not like the company, so i am happy that i wasnt required to use them for my rentals. i am going up tomorrow to finalize my details for my wedding day. if you have any other questions PM me.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    You could check Moe's BBQ in Bangor. They deliver and they have different options for amount of service, amount of food, etc. Also, the owner is a really nice guy. I've had them cater several events for work and it's always great food. I'm having a destination wedding with a party back here in Maine and they'll be catering that party (it's next summer). They have a website, too!
  • Options
    Not sure how far they travel but Good Food Store out of Bethel has great reviews for their BBQ...also out of Bethel, Gourmet in a Pinch I'm sure would put together a BBQ menu for you
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards