Rhode Island
Options

Planning a wedding with 140-150 guests

edited August 2013 in Rhode Island
I am currently trying to plan my wedding for 2014.  We are planning to have 150 guests and would like to spend between $25,000-$30,000 max (not including rings or rehearsal dinner, just wedding day stuff).  Any tips or recommendations as to how to make this feasible?  

So far I really like Glen Manor and Blithewold(off season) and am planning to check out the Providence Public Library as well.  Any other venue recommendations?  Has anyone used Aldrich Mansion with a similar budget?

Any guidance is very appreciated! :)

Re: Planning a wedding with 140-150 guests

• Options
    Glen Manor is the perfect setting. The view is great and with  the ceremony facing the water! I attended a wedding there last year and the couple couldn't have said better things about the place.
  • Options
    I highly recommend the Quidnessett Country Club. The ballroom is gorgeous and the views are outstanding. Peak season, on a Saturday only has a minimum of $10,300 for food. Definitely worth checking out.
  • Options
    If you need a photographer, Try DD Pro Imaging. I actually had a baby first and we hired them for maternity and baby pics. They are great to work with and make us feel comfortable even at 8 months prego! So we hired them to do our wedding pics! Look into them. They have packages under $3000.00. Hope this helps.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards