North Carolina-Outer Banks
Options

Off Season

HIya everyone! We are holding our wedding in OBX in the off season ( december) Is there anyone here that can help me figure out what restaurants are open year round that I can inform my guests of. We rented Wild Horse on the 4x4 and this girl isn't cooking every night. I would be nice to know there are a few options! 

Thanks a bunch!

Re: Off Season

• Options
    Heather, it depends on your group, but we did a ton of cooking at the house, and it worked out better than I even imagined. I didn't ask anyone, but a bunch of the families staying at the house offered to host a meal for everyone at the house. I ended up posting who was hosting meals when on our wedding website, which resulted in others offering too. Basically each family cooked a breakfast or dinner during the week, and they all talked about how much they loved that because they only had to cook one big meal all week, then the rest of their meals were taken care of by the other families at the house.
  • Options

Hi Heather,
    We cooked a ton in our house too and it worked out great!

A good resource to start with to see who/what is open during the off-season is the currituck county visitors center.  They can probably give you the best advice and then, depending on your group, ou can start from there!  Good luck and have fun planning!

http://www.visitcurrituck.com/

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards