Nevada-Las Vegas

Restaurant Reception?

Help! I'm having trouble deciding where to have my reception.. we are getting married at Caesar's Palace, and would like to do a reception at a restaurant... We've been thinking PJ Clarkes, The Palm, or Maggianos.. I've seen them all mentioned before but wondering if anyone could provide more details? Has anyone hosted their reception at any of these locations? Maggianos seems to be quite popular! We have eaten there before and loved the food but have no experience with the other restaurants.

Re: Restaurant Reception?

• First, call the restaurants you are interested in. I have a list of questions that I asked that are important for me. For example:

I have X amount of people including X amount of children. The date of the event is XX-XX-XXXX. Do you have availability for that day at that time? Is there a private or semi private room? What is the minimum? Is there a possibility to connect our ipad and play our own music or have dj come in? Can we have a cake delivered? What is the fee for that? How do I reserve a room for the event? What decorations are included in the reservation- linens color, candles, flowers?

If there is no availability for the date and time you want, then there is no need to ask the following questions. I hope this helps :)

• Im getting married next month and decided on maggianos and so glad I did Beth has been absolutely amazing. They are so helpful and willing to change things or give honest advise. I cant speak about the food as I have never eaten there either but with the contact I have had so far I'm a 100% confident with them.

• woohoo congrats- lynnmr1884
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards