Missouri-St Louis
Options

Young bride looking for help!

My FI and I are looking for venue/vendor suggestions for a tight budget.  We're definitely aiming for under 50 people in total and are open to anything within an hour (give or take) of St. Louis.  I'm a young bride fresh out of college and very inexperienced with all this...and it is incredibly overwhelming, especially given the money we have available to us!  We're really looking not to spend more than $2000 on the venue for the ceremony & reception (they can be at different locations) though we are leaning more towards an outdoor setting.

Suggestions would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks!

Re: Young bride looking for help!

• Options
    If you are still looking for a photographer- I HIGHLY recommend Ikon Photographs (www.ikonphotographs.net)- David is AMAZING to work with! Photos are beautiful and they are budget friendly!
    BabyFruit Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options

check out his locations

vfw 3500 Richmond heights, olivette community center, the Christy, banquet center of little hills and little piney lodge (its a bit far though).

if you are looking for a weding planner and decorator I suggest www.myeventscoordinator.com she is really good, and she will take of all your planning needs decoration included at a reasonable price, she also can suggest good budget friendly vendors. I have worked with her on several occasions and she was awesome.

also If you are looking to hire ushers/servers for your wedding please contact timehavenevents@gmail.com, we have reasonable prices and are very professional.

We will handle all the stressful aspect of your reception so you and your guest can enjoy the reception without any worry.

THE USHERS

WE WORK SO YOU DONT HAVE TO.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards