Wedding Invitations & Paper
Options

Accomidation information?

We are having a destination wedding. Am I expected to provide hotel information for the guests or let them choose where to stay? And if I am supposed to provided that information do I put it with the STD's or the invites?

Re: Accomidation information?

• Options
    It's not required, but it is a kindness to reserve hotel blocks and/or provide this information to the guests in invitations.  (It's up to them to pay for their own travel costs.)

I don't think it needs to go in an STD, but I also don't see that it hurts anything if it does.
  • Options
    Thank you Jen. I appreciate your input
  • Options

Many people create a wedding website full of that information and include the site on the STDs.  You should provide travel info as soon as possible with destination weddings...

• Options
    fclark07 said:
    Thank you Jen. I appreciate your input
    You're welcome.
  • Options
    I have it on my STD and also on my wedding website. I'm going to put an insert of it also in the inventions. You don't have to put it on the STD, but I would so it doesn't get booked up without them knowing about it.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options

I'm also having a DW and I put hotel info on my STD magnet (used the large manget on Vistaprint - it's really big!) and I also made a wedding website (never would have done that if it was an in-town wedding) and put the website address on the STD.

As PPs said, not required, but nice to do.

Image result for someecard betting someone half your shit youll love them forever
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards