Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

European/French inspired wedding venues?

I was wondering if anyone knows of any European or French inspired wedding venues in the DFW area? We'd like to have a small wedding (80 or fewer guests) at the beginning of next June. I'm having a hard time finding a unique location (not interested in anything overly modern). I'd like the wedding venue to be used for both the ceremony and reception and preferably to be close to or in either Dallas or Fort Worth. If anyone has used a venue like this, or been to a wedding like that, let me know!

Re: European/French inspired wedding venues?

• Venetian Terrace at Las Colinas is right on the canal (you can even have a gondola ride away). 
    Bella Donna Chapel (with reception in McKinney- Stonebridge Ranch CC, Flour Mill, or Grand Hotel)

• Artside in Mansfield.  Not really European (other than maybe the food), but Avanti at Fountain Place might be nice for that guest size.  Maybe Hotel St. Germain or Maple Manor.

Would totally do Bella Donna/Grand Hotel if in budget--that sounds awesome!

• Thanks for the ideas! I will definitely check these places out! Hotel St Germain and the Grand Hotel/Bella Donna chapel look amazing!
  • Hotel St Germain is where we are having our rehearsal dinner-- we wanted to get married there but it was simply too small-- I think max for seated dinner is 72. I am totally in love with it, though.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards