Wedding Invitations & Paper

Pocketfolds

For my invitation I ordered pocketfolds. I wanted to add a little color so I wanted to have some kind of liner for the pocketfold (kinda like an envelope liner) does anyone have any ideas where I could get this?

Re: Pocketfolds

• You mean like... inside the pocket?

I ordered pocketfolds from Cards&Pockets. You can't see inside the pocket.
  • Well more for the border where the invitation gets taped to and then yes the pocket but just above it so have a border there as well.
  • I recommend getting a pocketfold that is a different color than your invite.  I had pocketfolds and the invite was slightly smaller than the pocketfold, so the color of the pocketfold itself made a border around invite.  Same thing with the inserts into the pocket.
  • I ordered my invitation supplies from Cards and Pockets.  My pocket folds are purple, I have galvanised (grey shimmer) mats, and then am having my invitations printed on crystal (white shimmer) paper.  You can order mats pre-cut or order the paper and cut them yourself. 

Here's a sample that I did of my invites:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • It sounds like you want an invitation mat not envelope liner.  And I agree with the above posters, get them from card and pockets, it will make it look like a triple layer invite; just make sure your invites are small enough to have a mat behind them.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards