Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Tipping stress, please help!

Sorry to ask this question as I know there are similar posts already, but I am getting myself stressed over tipping. I have two ladies coming to my hotel to do my hair and makeup (just me, no bridesmaids) it was quite expensive $250. Do I tip them individual in envelopes, if so how much do you recommend? Also we are getting married at the COF, they have also recommended tips for limo drivers, photographers etc, but nothing About wedding planners, do I tip her? Is it expected, If so how much do you suggest? Sorry for the questions but this tipping subject is all new to me and would hate to upset anyone. Thanks in advance for you help

Best Answers

Re: Tipping stress, please help!

• Options
    Thank you guys, your opinions have really helped:)
  • Options
    What about the minister/ officiant at the ceremony?
  • Options
    What about the minister/ officiant at the ceremony?
    In most case, the officiant is being paid cash/check by you directly on wedding day (officiants aren't employees at most strip resorts) so unless he/she is unusually good, I wouldn't feel obligated to tip.  If the officiant is provided by the chapel as part of your chapel fees, then perhaps a small tip is warranted, but we're talking a 15 minute ceremony or less so I wouldn't get crazy.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards