African American Weddings
Options

BEAUTIFUL WEDDING $3.5K

http://thebudgetsavvybride.com/diy-neo-traditional-wedding/

stumbled across this site and they have good tips on keeping it on budget regardless of what that budget is.

Re: BEAUTIFUL WEDDING $3.5K

• Options
    WOOOW... To bad there is no such places to have cheap weddings like that in Miami...lol

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• Options
    The couple did a great job on their budget for the wedding they had.  Kudos to them.  I wish something like that could be done in the DC area for that price.  Wow!

Love is the ultimate superpower.   
    It can make you weak and strong simultaneously.  

• Options
    very pretty 
    "Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History" ~Laurel Thatcher Ulrich~
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    The couple did a great job on their budget for the wedding they had.  Kudos to them.  I wish something like that could be done in the DC area for that price.  Wow!
    Right! You can't even marry within the Mall for cheap and it's a free park.

Sunday, May 18, 2014 - Baltimore, Maryland

"Each time you love, love as deeply as if it were forever" - Audre Lorde

• Options
    Right! You can't even marry within the Mall for cheap and it's a free park.
    LOL!  Sad but so, so true.  

Love is the ultimate superpower.   
    It can make you weak and strong simultaneously.  

• Options
    Mannn I get so judgy when I see these posts. They served pizza! I just couldn't imagine  being ok with cheese or pepperoni from Hungry Howie's for my wedding. But to each his own.

@misstira I can find you a pizza party for your wedding if you want lol
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
  • Options
    M1ssJ lol lol uhh i think ill pass on the pizza hut wedding party lol

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• Options
    @misstira booo lol
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
  • Options

{{picks up bullhorn}}  Mrs. Palmer-Janvier, please report to the corner.  Mrs. Palmer-Janvier, corna please.

hey, at least it couldve been worse, see dougie's post?  they could've actually gotten married in the mall.    that said, twice as much on a party bus as food?  guest. fail.

• Options
    @sultryzulu lol! You are so right! But thats exactly my point. They act like this is some awesome advice.  I'll sit in the corner with my pizza
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards