Not Engaged Yet
Options

OLW

Dear NEY,
I like this thread, so I'm resurrecting it. It gives me a place to sort out how I'm feeling about the world as a whole.
-Stitches
---
Dear reactor,
Just explain to me one time why you won't close a mass balance. You know, in any other system on the planet, stuff in = stuff out. (Well, input + generation = output + accumulation, but we've determined there is no generation and there is no accumulation.) My level of hatred for you is astronomical. Stop. It.
No love,
So about that degree ...
---
Dear car,
I didn't like you the day I bought you. You've depreciated in value at approximately the same rate as a bunch of bananas. And I so cannot wait to offload you when I have spare cash.
No love,
Want something I like to drive
---
Dear profs,
You're actually really cool people still. Can't believe you still like me, you've known me long enough that that should be out of everyone's systems by now. Crossing my fingers that maybe this all can turn around.
Love,
Stitches
---
Dear BF's friend,
The blanket will be done, but as a note, it was kind of uncool to spring a custom order on me as I'm getting ready for the show. Upping my price by 20% and I have no idea why ...
-Stitches
---
Dear BF's other friend,
If you want a custom order, you have to get back to me. That's how it works. And in this case, it means you have to get back to BF because I have absolutely none of your contact info and no good way to get it. Matter of fact, I'm not sure BF has your contact info either.
Signed,
Really should just get some gorram business cards already

Re: OLW

• Options

Dear FI,

One month, two weeks! We're almost there.

Love you!

--------------------------

Dear Guests,

You have 18 days to send your response cards back, now hurry up! Some of you have already told us you cant wait to be there, well if you know you're coming, then what is your deal!?

Sincerely,

The Bride!

-------------------------------

Dear BMs,

You did an amazing job at my shower last weekend. It went smoothly and people had so many great compliments. I really appreciate everything you ladies have done for me.

Love you all!

• Options
    CLoGreenEyesCLoGreenEyes member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited August 2013
    Dear BF,

Thank you for such a fun summer break! You did an awesome job of planning our vacation and all the other fun little things we did while I was off. There are lots of tasty baked goods and quality sexy time in your future.

Love,
    Your GF who is now so relaxed that the next semester doesn't terrify her

Dear Mom,

Omigosh. If you tell me to take my car in one more time, I'm going to shit a brick.

Sincerely,
    The car is FINE, DAMMIT

Dear clinical schedule,

FAIL.

No love,
    Jilted nursing student

Dear first night shift ever,

Please be kind to me on Friday night. I'm not super-good at being up past nine o'clock.

Love,
    Daytime nursing aide

Dear curtains I am about to put up,

Please have mercy on me. I have no idea what I'm doing and this drill scares me.

Fearfully yours,
    The most un-handy person in the western hemisphere

ETA: Ah plum fergot how to speak good (aka, subject-verb agreement).
  • Options
    Dear BF,

I'm sorry I'm being such a big baby about your plans this weekend. It's just that I reeeaally wanted to go with you - but only if it definitely was going to be a real party and not just a "guys night". I know you keep saying that you're pretty sure it's just going to be guys, but I wish that your would just ask your friend who's going. I'm going to be pretty mad if you get up there and everyone's wives and girlfriends are there.... just saying.

I sure hope you're right about this!
    -Your PMSing GF

-------------------------------------------------------

Dear Brain,

Please have enough power to develop a working knowledge of Photoshop and InDesign within the next 3 days. I want to start designing shot sh!t!

Regards,
    Girl who doesn't want to get a real job, and wants to make a living off Etsy

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear little sis,

I'm sure it REALLY sucks that your hair is thinning out due to nutrient deficiencies, or your BCP, or whatever it is, but you need to not let that effect your entire emotional stability, k? Your life is pretty damn good right now and you can't let this minor roadblock deter you from enjoying it. I love you, but when every conversation with you revolves around your hair issues and other health issues, I feel like I'm talking to an ailing great-grandmother.

Can we talk about ANYTHING else please?
    Big sister
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options

Dear @stina51286,

Almost there!  So exciting!

-Minskat30

--------------------------------------------------------------

Dear H,

I'm sorry work is a zoo and I have no time to cook, little time to clean and even less time for other activities. 

Love,

W

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Body,

I'm aware that I haven't had time to work out and my diet has been so-so but why are you so adept at putting on weight but not taking it off?

Bloated and Pissed-Off

• Options
    @Minskat30 - I know! Im nervous/excited. Im ready to be married and for it to be done! We've been engaged for 2 years now.

• Options
    @Stina51286 - Ahh! Exciting!
    ---
    @Amapola14 - Glad you got to relax! Good luck on your night shift and with your next semester! When do you start?
    ---
    @Hummingbird125 - What kind of photography do you specialize in? Or most enjoy?
    ---
    @minskat30 - Hope your world settles down.
  • Options

Dear amazing job I had an interview for last week,

Please hire me and call me asap!!! I will be amazing at this job I promise.

Really Eager Employee

Anniversary

• Options
    @keptinstitches, thanks lady! I start on Monday. It'll be a good semester - it's nice and stretched out, textbooks were cheap, and there will be BABIES in clinical!

@peaseblossom55, yay for amazing jobs! Crossing my fingers that you will get it - they can't go wrong with your enthusiasm. :) What kind of job is it?
  • Options

Dear Unofficial New Job,

Please be official soon. I need more monies and I'm past ready to give my two weeks notice.

Love, Your very excited new employee

Dear Car,

Why are all the things wrong with you? You're making me sad. I can't handle all of these big fixes all the time...not right now anyway. Also, it really sucks having to coordinate rides so I can get to the bus station for work.

No Love, Your Owner

Dear BF's New Job,

Why isn't BF on day shift yet? I'm ready to be on normal person hours with BF every day. I'm tired of this hybrid shift you've got him on. Seriously seriously seriously tired of it.

No Love, BF's GF who just wants him around on weekday evenings

Dear Period,

Go away! This is already a bad week without you in it.

No Love, The Rest of Me

Dear Weather,

You suck. It's your fault my car is having to have a bunch of things fixed. Why won't the rain stop? Why can't it be sunny and hot like it's supposed to be? It's August goddamnit! Act like it already!

I hate you...

Dear BF,

Thanks for being sweet and putting up with me when I start crying on the phone. My emotions overwhelm my better sense sometimes.

So Much Love, Me

P.S. Please for to has ring shopping soon? You keep talking about it and it's making me semi BSC....

• Options
    @keptinstitches - Thank you.  Thank you for restarting these threads too...I missed them but was too lazy to start one.  :)
  • Options
    ---
    @Hummingbird125 - What kind of photography do you specialize in? Or most enjoy?
    ---

Not for photography, I'm trying to design invitations and whatnot :-)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Dear Jobs I've Applied To,

One of you, please hire me.  Pretty please.  Pretty pretty please.

Kthxbai,

Tired of being unemployed

Dear Brother,

If you could get me a job at your company, I'd love you forever.  Well, I already do...so all I have to offer you is my continued love.

Xo,

Your favorite sister

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear @LivLeighton,

I've been thinking about you all week.  I'm sorry you've been going through a shitty time.  I love you hardcore.  And if I were still in Boston, I would force you to come out with me so we could drink ALL the liquor.

Love,

Shoes

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear @Buggle2,

I come to Iowa soon.  SO EXCITED!  Get the puppies ready!

Love,

Neighbor

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Mom,

I love you, but I'm not paying to fly to Florida for grandpa's 80th birthday.  I've been unemployed for 6 months and cannot justify the expense.  Please don't hate me too much.

Love,

Daughter

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear DH,

I'm SO happy that you're SO happy with your new job.  You deserve it.  I like having you come home every day with a smile on your face.  It's such a refreshing change.

Also, the friskyfrisky from Monday night was the BEST.SEX.EVER.  Let's do that more often. 

Love,

Still Surprised at Your FriskyFrisky Skills

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear @Cu97Tiger,

You are awesome.  And I hope you get KTFU with ALL the behebehs.  At least twins.

Love,

Shoes
  • Options
    @amapola14 It's a compliance job for the same company I work for.

Anniversary

• Options
    Good luck to all looking for jobs or waiting to hear back!
  • Options
    Dear job/boss,

You're slow and I have no work. My clients are in limbo and I've done all I can to give them what they want so now I need answers. I need you to do your job so I can do mine. I'm extremely frustrated. I kind of want to find something more fast paced since this is driving me bonkers.

No Love,
    Your employee

Dear commute,

You make me want to cry and scream while punching the person next to me in the face. That is all.

No Love at all whatsoever,
    Me

Dear FI,

3 months in two days! Woo Hoo!!!

Love,
    Your FI

• Options
    @southernpeach89 I can't believe how close it is!!! :D I'd like for my BM dress to come in now so we can dance around in it and act silly.

• Options
    Dear job/boss,

You're slow and I have no work. My clients are in limbo and I've done all I can to give them what they want so now I need answers. I need you to do your job so I can do mine. I'm extremely frustrated. I kind of want to find something more fast paced since this is driving me bonkers.

No Love,
    Your employee

Dear commute,

You make me want to cry and scream while punching the person next to me in the face. That is all.

Me

Dear FI,

Love,
    Your FI

Its starting to go really fast now isn't it?!

• Options
    SwazzleSwazzle member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited August 2013
    Dear @Audrewuh, @Buddysmom80, @buggle2, @Elle1036, @Lennonkdc, & @LivLeighton

16 days until ALL. THE. WINE. 

Dear Bocce Bombers,

Our record is piss poor and I won't stand for it any longer! Let's kick ass tonight! 

OMG you're sooo close! What do you have left to do? How are you feeling?

• Options

@Swazzle - we're pretty much done! As responses come in we write their names on their seating cards. I am picking up the corsages on Monday. FI has to finish buying the groomsmen gifts and then all we have to do is finish paying people.

Im feeling okay now. I am ready for it to be here though. Also, the vacation before and after. Im off from the Wednesday before and the whole week after. That will be nice.

• Options
    @Stina51286 - YAY! I'm sure you've heard this before but it'll be here before you know it! Have you AWed stuff lately? If not, you should :)

• Options
    Dear work,

Please calm the eff down!  Do we have to have all the appointments in the next 10 days?  My head just might explode.  I think FI would like a bride with her head on it.

Sincerely,

Bride with not enough hours in the day

Dear wedding,

Get here now!  Then I can be sitting on a beach instead of in meetings.

Regards,
    Crazy excited

Dear FI,

I am so proud of you.  Its such an accomplishment to see the offer your employer has given you.  I know you're scared, but I think this is the most amazing step in your career and I will be with you every step of the way.  Here's to the drinks in Hawaii making the decision easier for you.

Love,
    Your wife in 10 days
    photo bridalparty.jpg
  • Options
    Dear job/boss,

No Love,
    Your employee

Dear commute,

Me

Dear FI,

Love,
    Your FI

Its starting to go really fast now isn't it?!
    Oh yea...FI was shocked when I told him how many days we had left lol. We have been so busy that time has just zoomed past us. You're super close!!! I can't wait until then.
  • Options
    Dear BF,

I'm determined to not start the discussion on what kind of setting we are getting for my ring now that you have the center stone, so please bring it up before I go crazy :)

Love, super excited GF

Dear work,

That was a rough week.  Let's make the next one a little more relaxing, yes?

Exhausted employee

Dear sore knee,

Suck it up.  We have a lot more work to do this summer, and you're holding me back!

No love, a frustrated hiker
    image Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards