Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

wedding photographer won't respond :(

I got married in July 2012 and Alicia Cohen was my photographer. She was very flaky with her responses and communication during the entire time we communicated. In the beginning of May 2013, she confirmed that she was placing the order for my wedding album. She said it should arrive in 4-8 weeks. 

It still hasn't arrived. I've contacted her via email, txt, phone call, facebook, messaging......... nothing. Her voicemail is full and I haven't gotten any response.

I don't know if something is wrong or family issues or what - but isn't this a crazy situation? What am I supposed to do at this point? Our contract states that "Print orders shall be delivered at most within eight weeks of order being placed. Album orders are delivered no more than 12 months of orders being placed."

We haven't gotten our print so she's past due on that aspect. And as for the 12 months... that's ridiculous but I can't act on it until May 2014.

Please, please... does anyone know where she is or have any advice for me? I'm desperate :(:(

Re: wedding photographer won't respond :(

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards