October 2013 Weddings
Options

Day of: getting ready attire

Anyone have any cute getting ready outfits picked out? I'm starting to look around and get some ideas. Thought it would be cute in pictures. Thanks!

Re: Day of: getting ready attire

• Options
    I'm just going with a cute button up shirt and my usual jeans. I don't have money for a cutesy "Bride" shirt or something that I'll only wear for a few hours.
  • Options
    Same as PP. Button up and probably yoga pants, i'm going to be in a stuffy dress most of the day so I want to be as comfy as possible for the morning!
    image 209 Invited
    image 151 Yes
    image 46 No

Daisypath Wedding tickers 

• Options
    I have a tank top someone gave me (it's the "bride" one from Target) so I'll wear that. I can easily stretch it out (or pull it down) so it doesn't mess up hair & makeup. Either that, or a button up. And probably athletic shorts.
  • Options
    Haven't thought about it.  But most likely a button up and LUCY pants (yoga pants).
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Most likely yoga pants and maybe a BRIDE tshirt if I get one at my shower Saturday! If not, then just a tank so I can easily pull it down.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Matching tee shirts or shirts that say "bride" or "bridesmaid" really aren't my thing.  I will wear something comfy the morning of, but I am getting married at 10:30 am. What I wear before the ceremony won't be on for all that long or seen by that many people. 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

image 293 (Adults) Invited
    image198 Yes (+ 12 children and 3 babies)
    image95 No
    image0 Unknown

• Options
    My MOH got me a tank for the shower so Ill be wearing that and my running capris. Like Hannah, I want to be comfortable.

• Options
     Planning on wearing something comfy as well. Not planning on wearing anything saying bride, etc and same for my girls. Just wanted to see if anyone had some other ideas I hadn't seen. Thanks :)
  • Options
    You may want to think about the color of your shirt (white dress - white shirt, ivory dress - ivory shirt), when you have your make-up done (or do it yourself). I know my skin and eyes reflect whatever color I'm wearing like crazy.
  • Options
    I got a tank top from VS that says "I do" in blue.  I will prob wear jeans with it..  Comfy but still festive.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    July 2007 Photobucket
    october 2012 Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards