South Carolina

photographer recommendations

Hi!

My fiance and I live in Pendleton (near Clemson), and we are looking for a photographer for our wedding which will be in the same area. I was wondering if anyone had an recommendations for photographers. We had someone do our engagement photos and they were good, but I didn't love them. And I would really like to love my wedding photos.

Re: photographer recommendations

• Stay away from Christin Jessica photography.  We used her and although the pictures are pretty, she's incredibly unprofessional and rude if you have any questions.  She's also bad about being late getting you your pictures.  

I've heard great things about Van Sullivan photography and Chris Isham.  Plus Josh Wilson.  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker PersonalMilestone
  • Thanks. That's very helpful. 
  • Erin Matthews of Erin Brooke Photography is really good.  Shes doing my wedding and I know her personally.  Ashley Tumlin at Carolina Shutterbug is also really awesome. Email me at ryanandcrystalpropes@gmail.com if you're intrested!
  • Sabrina Fields is a Clemson grad and an incredible photographer. She took our engagement pics and will be shooting our wedding with her husband. She drove all the way to Auburn University for our pictures, so I'm sure she'll come up to her alma mater for yours! Definitely check her out: www.photographsbysabrina.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards