New Jersey
Options

Wedding Ceremony Venue Help

Hello Knotties! 

So here's the thing...we have a lovely reception site already booked in Hackettstown, NJ. We assumed we'd just get married in a church, but after lots of contemplation we decided a church wedding isn't for us. Our reception site does also host your ceremony for an additional fee, but I would really love to find an alternate space for the ceremony. We're not outdoorsy so we're not sure that that's for us so we were considering a non-denominational chapel or historic site or building, etc. Anyone familiar with the sites out in Hackettstown, NJ or in any of the surrounding areas? If anyone has any ideas, we'd really appreciate it!

Thank you so much!!!

--C 

Re: Wedding Ceremony Venue Help

• Options
    Congratulations!  

We're having our ceremony and reception at Rutherfurd Hall in Allamuchy.  It's a historic mansion less than 10 minutes from the center of Hackettstown on 517 and it has indoor and outdoor options. I know that a few couples have used the site for just the ceremonies this summer.  

Good luck with your search!
  • Options

If you booked Davids I have I am pretty sure they use the space at the Rutherfurd Hall for a fee higher then there venue. I will be getting marred in Davids

• Options
    Thank you both!! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards