October 2013 Weddings

Are you doing anything wedding related this weekend?

If so, what?

We are hoping to get FI's wedding band on Saturday!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

image 293 (Adults) Invited
image198 Yes (+ 12 children and 3 babies)
image95 No
image0 Unknown

Re: Are you doing anything wedding related this weekend?

• I'm still looking for undergarments for my fitting on Tuesday. So I'm going to hit up the mall on Sunday.  However, it is FI's birthday - so most of the weekend will be tied up with celebrations!! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Bachelorette tomorrow and bridal shower Sunday!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Buying stuff for the hotel bags and bathroom baskets.  Also going to try and keep and eye out for vintage frames for the family pictures.
  • Yes!  
    We have an appointment with the Reverend tomorrow morning at 10am (meeting #2).
    Then at 2pm we have our appointment for our cake tasting.  
    We are also dropping off the contract with the florist and possibly going to a rehearsal dinner spot for dinner on Saturday.  
    And of course I will be picking up more returned RSVP's from my parents house.  I think they have about 10 there waiting for me.  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Nope. This weekend I will be in cleaning & organizing frenzy mode. I have my pre-move survey on Monday, so I need to get my stuff organized into "I don't think I even want you LOOKING at that" vs "pack that mess" piles so they can get a semi-accurate guess of how much stuff they're packing & hauling for me. Pre-move date is 14 days away.... Officially moving in 21.
  • Nothing this weekend!  FI wants me to bowl with him tomorrow in a bowling tourney.  Still haven't decided.  Sunday will be cleaning and laundry!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 84 Invited
    image 68 Yes
    image 16 No
    image 0 Unknown
  • rkborkbo member
    First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Absolutely not, we are taking the weekend off to go to Vegas for a little getaway! I can't wait for today to be over and we are on our way! 
  • Mass DIY weekend planned.  Would love to finish:

1. Cake topper
    2. Table numbers
    3. Card box
    4. Welcome sign and post
    5. Popcorn bag labels

We'll see how far I get!
  • Working on my tissue poms, finishing organizing the shower gifts, and hoping to get FI's ring figured out
  • Bridal shower #1 tomorrow! (Have to have 2 because FMIL wanted to invite like 60 people from her side and there was NO WAY we could fit everyone into the venue my sister booked!!) and "bachelorette party" tomorrow night! Just a get together at my bff's house so that my mom and aunt can join in the fun.  My bridesmaids are throwing me a real one in Sept ;)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Lots of good stuff going on!!

image95 No
    image0 Unknown

• Second dress fitting tonight. And that's it. MN state fair tomorrow since godson's party was rescheduled (because of the dads surgery). Work 8-8 on Sunday. Might actually talk with FFIL/officiant on Sunday night, but that's not big.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • I also have my hair trial and shower! I can't wait, although I emailed the stylist today to confirm the appointment and haven't heard back yet, but hopefully I will :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • going to the hall to meet with the DJ he is suppose to show us uplighting. And ideas we can use around the venue

image 165 Asked to join at our big day.
    image 7 Are coming; cameras in hand ready to party!
    image 5 Are missing out on the fun.
    image 153 Haven't found the mail box back to us.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Hells to the no. We're going to the Aquarium in Chattanooga then hitting up the Super Target on the way home. I'm avoiding wedding anything as much as possible for my own sanity.

• We ended up going to the aquarium today too!! I was supposed to have my hair trial but my stylist's sister had to go to an urgent care facility, so we will need to reschedule. I felt so bad, I don't know her but I hope she is okay!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Since this was really our last "free" un-wedding weekend until the ceremony, I told him we needed to go and enjoy ourselves. 

So we took the motorcycle out, met some friends, had a few beers and laughs and dinner, came home, unwound, watched tv and just were lazy today, and tomorrow I'm spending the entire day in the saddle, and possibly going to my Tribal dance class.

Then it's back to the grind.  :|
  • So far I haven't even looked at any of the stuff I was planning on doing this weekend. And today FI and I are going shooting for a few hours of fun so who knows if I'll get anything at all wedding related done lol
  • Our goal was to buy FI's wedding ring....we didn't. Oh well!

image95 No
    image0 Unknown

• I completed my wedding related task :)  Also had a party for FI's birthday - it was tons of fun! It was like a microcosm (?) of the guest list for October and everyone had a great time - even though they didn't all know each other :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards