Massachusetts-Boston
Options

Great makeup artist in Hingham!

Just wanted to post this because a friend saw a lot of people talking about this girl in past discussions & told me about her so I decided to try her out after my friend booked a trial with her.  Have to say she is really great!  Funny and very attentive to your needs/wants.  Her name is Liz Fuller from Makeup Artistry, Inc.  She is based in Hingham but travels all over New England, Cape Cod, Nantucket, and Martha's Vineyard!!!!  She listened to what I wanted and did not want and did a fantastic job on my makeup for my trial.  My friend also had a trial with her and booked her on the spot.  My wedding is at the end of December but I wanted to get her as fast as I could! Can't say enough about her.  Can't go wrong with her!!!!!  :)

Re: Great makeup artist in Hingham!

• Options
    Oh I think I read your review and some others.  I just told another person who posted about the reviews.  I have an appointment with her next month for my January wedding.  She books fast.  I have a friend getting married in the spring but the date she is getting married Liz is booked already. Glad to hear good stuff!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards