Massachusetts

Maggie Sottero Wedding Dress Size 16

Maggie Sottero Wedding Dress Size 16 has been worn once and preserved in a box from the dry cleaners. I have a bunch of photos upon request. This box was just opened up today to take the photos. This dress is simplistic and classy. A-line gown with corset closure. This style features an overlapping bodice that transitions into a softly draped A-line skirt. The bodice has detailed beading which is also on the side of the skirt as well as the edging of the corset on the back. Included with the dress is a wrap which is plain except for the ends which have the same detailed embellishment and on the purse. I am also including the earring, bracelet, necklace, gloves, petticoat, tiara and veil (comb attachment) with scattered simplistic rhinestones on it. The dress has a small train. I am 5'5" (ish) if this helps with how it fit. I live in Westfield MA. If you have any more questions or would like to see it please let me know. I'm hoping to find another bride to be to fall in love with this fairy tale dress.  image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards