Ohio-Northeast

The Dress Bridal Boutique- Awful experience

My first experience dress shopping was at this boutique. I was very excited and anxious about trying on dresses and was looking forward to going to this place, which I had read rave reviews about. However, when I walked in, the woman working there did not get up from her seat and she seemed more interested in working at her desk than in helping me, even though my guest and I were the only people in the shop. She did not ask me what I was looking for, nor was she helpful. She did ask me my price range and then informed me that they had very few dresses in my price range. That was fine with me, because I really just wanted to look at dresses and get an idea of what I liked. Then, every time I touched a dress, she immediately told me what price it was. She did not offer to help me find something, nor did she offer to let me try anything on. I was very disappointed at the lack of customer service I received. I did not feel welcome in the shop and it is upsetting that my first experience looking at dresses in a boutique was so negative. It definitely does not make me excited to continue dress shopping.

Re: The Dress Bridal Boutique- Awful experience

• Wow, I'm really surprised by this. I had an amazing time there and the girl I worked with was the exact opposite (extremely accommodating and attentive). I'm sad to hear you had such an awful time.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards