Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Photographer

Hello! I am looking for a photographer for our wedding. I just started the process and it seems very overwhelming. We would like two photographers, all day coverage, a nice album and rights to reprint all pictures. I also want someone who will edit all photos, not just the ones we pick for our album. I'm hoping not to spend more then 4000. I love pictures so I want someone who takes a lot of candida but also knows how to get the beautiful posed shots without being cheesy! Thanks! :)

Re: Photographer

• Options
    We just got married and didn't get our photos back yet, but I can share when we get them back.  We used Chris Hayes Photography and he was super easy to work with and sounds like exactly who you're looking for.  We spent around $2000 for all day coverage (over 10 hours), 2 photographers, and rights to all our pictures.  We're going to make our own albums online.  He took a ton of candid pictures and throughout the day and took a bunch of posed pictures without wasting too much time on the posed pictures.  Based on his work that we've seen and his references (our hairstylist/makeup artist uses him for family photo shoots), I'm confident that we'll love our photos when we get them back.  He was also perfect for the wedding day since he's calm and professional so you don't feel stressed out at all.
  • Options
    I've been looking at photographers also.  Jenn Childress comes highly recommended and her work is beautiful.  She does a lot of candids and works with a second shooter.  You should check her out.
  • Options
    I used Creative Images. My sister used them as well. They are awesome. They do everything that you want and within your budget. My albums were beautiful. Nothing like I have ever seen. I highly recommend them.
    image 211 Invited image 153 Ready to Party image 58 Are Missing Out Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Unique Concepts.  Paul is awesome, we hired him for our wedding after seeing his work with our friend's wedding.
  • Options
    Hi Jaimie! Spark Photography is fantastic and fits all of your requirements. Check out our pictures and their website: http://www.sparkphotography.com/cairnwood-estate-caroline-brian/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards