Wisconsin

milwaukee historical society?

ehh&kjnehh&kjn member
edited August 2013 in Wisconsin
i am wondering if others have had positive or negative experiences renting the milwaukee county historical society?  my fiance and i were set to book the venue for our reception, and then the coordinator took two weeks to get back to us (and we followed up by phone, email frequently)!  so, i'm feeling hesitant to book the venue because i am planning from out of town (even though it's so pretty).  our other option is the lakeview tent at pier wisconsin -- it is only slightly more expensive for a sunday wedding, and the coordinator is very responsive and helpful (though perhaps more work to give the tent more "character").

thank you so much for your thoughts!

Re: milwaukee historical society?

• I'm not having my wedding there, but I worked with them on another event and they were slow to respond, but when they did it was always thorough and they answered all of my questions. We did not have the event there in the end though due to budget constraints.
    image 209 Invited
    image 151 Yes
    image 46 No

Daisypath Wedding tickers 

• Very slow to respond. We used them for part of our engagement session. And our photographer made the arrangements, but they didn't get back to her until the very last week before our session date. It was really beautiful though!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards