New York-New York City
Options

Really Affordable Venue with a View

My fiance and I live in Virginia but looking to get married in my favorite city, NYC. We're looking for a venue that has a gorgeous view of NYCand skyline but we're on a tight budget. I'm fine with looking into Brooklyn and Queens venues. I'm also fine with a raw space. We're looking to spend no more than $4,000 for the space. 

Re: Really Affordable Venue with a View

• Options
    jenmongjenmong member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment
    edited August 2013
    You should check Giando on the water in Brooklyn and water's edge in queens...
  • Options
    I guess it depends on how many guests you're inviting but if it works out financially consider The River Cafe in Brooklyn.
  • Options
    Sequoia Restaurant in South Street Seaport, NYC is a great deal with views of the hudson and good food. Nice terrace as well as party space.  They prefer more than 70 guests.
  • Options

Check out Studio Square in Astoria/LIC, Queens.  It's a beer garden, but they have multiple loft type spaces for events and their rooftop has great views of the NYC skyline....don't know how much they are though.

Anniversary

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    LIC has a lot of raw spaces with FANTASTIC views. Try Ravel (also called penthouse) they are right in the East River and the view is phenomenal. They have a retractable glass roof, so you can book year long. But it's going to be more than $4k... Any of the LIC spaces are more like $8k and up. If you're set on NYC, and don't mind an outer borough, you can try Flushing Town Hall in Queens. They are around $4k and won best location on Four Weddings. They also supply tables and chairs so that's one less cost.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards