March 2014 Weddings
Options

3/15/14 brides - 200 days to go!!!

So, I'm pretty pleased with our check list, thus far.  Everything is slowly falling into place.  My MOH (my sister) is in the planning stages of my bridal shower that, from what I can understand will be held sometime during October or November.  I'm not entirely sure as no one has filled me in on anything.  My FI and I had been asked what our favorite movie(s) are and when we've asked why they wanted to know, they just blew it off as a curious question.  Heh.

Anyway...here is what has been completed so far:

Church - Booked, just have to go in and get information on readings/music, etc.
Venue - Booked and we have about $4,500 to pay on it (whoop!)
Photographer - Booked and regular payments are being made - just need to finalize details of the photos that are wanted, etc.
DJ - Booked and deposit made.  Need to finalize song list, etc and meet with him again soon....
Girls Dresses - Picked, ordered and all 5 delivered!!! YIPPPPPP!!!!
My dress - Hanging in my mother's closet (wearing her gown with some minor changes/alterations)
Hair dresser/Make-up - booked trial for in November
Save the dates - designed, ordered, delivered and sent out to guests as of July 15th!
Pre-cana classes - Booked...going October 12th.
Head piece - borrowed from my Sister-in-law - can't wait to see what it looks like with the hair style I choose. 
Dog sitter for the day of - My MOH is a SAVIOR! Her best friend is coming to watch them.

Pending:
Florist - I found one that is in our budget (actually well below our budget!!) Just have to go put a deposit and tweak the bouquets a bit.
Limo - Found 2 possible companies to transport us on the day of.  There is a 3rd that is a back up, just in case we aren't thrilled with the first 2.  Trying to decide if           we want just a regular 14 passenger bus (white with all the abilities for champagne toast, etc) or 18 passenger Limo coach.  If we can't decide then we may           have a 32 passenger charter bus that has been transformed into a party bus (limo coach for 32 passengers!!!).
Invitations - In the design stages!
Flower girl dress - My mother has graciously said that she will make my flower girls dress.  Can't wait to pick out the dress and have it started!
My Dress - Design is pending (yes, it's hanging in my mother's closet but we have to decide on how to change it/modify it for my style!)

Still have to do:
Schedule tasting at reception venue - probably not until January
Meet with cake baker to decide on flavor/design - probably not until November/December
Meet with Priest to go over ceremony details, etc - going to have him over for dinner - Probably October-ish
Favors - know the general feel of what I want to do - just have to get the stuff!!
Guest Book - going to do a quilt as a guest book where everyone signs quilt squares and once they're all signed, after the wedding at some point, sewing them                 together to make a beautiful quilt!
Bridal Party gifts - Have NO clue what to get them!
Rehearsal time for church & dinner
Shoes for me (I know what I want but just have to find them!)
Tuxes for the guys.
Morning of breakfast for the girls.
Seating chart
Carpet cleaning 
Welcome bags for OOT guests
Programs for the church

One major thing that both FI and I have to do - start getting into shape.  We've promised each other we would work out together, sooooo we have to start making that happen.

I am drawing a blank on what else I need to do.  I'm sure it'll hit me sooner or later. I'm just getting excited that we have 200 days to go.  Before we know it, it'll be Halloween and we'll be that much closer!!!!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
Michelle & Ronald
01/03/81
06/18/81
08/25/10
05/07/13
03/15/14

image172 Invites sent
image 132 adults and 3 kids are party animals
image 40 are party poopers
image 0 awaiting reply
Need 8 adults to make minimum.  Eek.