Wedding Woes
Options

Good morning

mrsconn23mrsconn23 member
First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its First Comment
edited August 2013 in Wedding Woes
Two more days of work for me and then I'm off for 6 days!  I'm so looking forward to it.

DefConn's finally kicked his cough.  YAY!

I made BBQ pulled chicken in the crockpot last night and it was delish.  I can't wait to have it for lunch.

H is traveling for work again in 3 weeks.  At least he'll be going east instead of west, so he can talk to the boys at night.  And he won't be gone for a full week either. 

What's up with you this morning?

Re: Good morning

• Options

My morning is going well.

I slept through the night for the first time in about 2 weeks.  DD1's been waking up in the middle of the night for one reason or another and last night she must have slept through.

My sister just called me and said she's coming here on Friday so we can hang out and get lunch.  I'm really excited.  I haven't seen her in a little over a month and that was just at a wedding where she was a bridesmaid so it's not like we got to hang out.

I need to go through everyone's clothes today to make sure no one needs anything before vacation.

• Options
    6fsn6fsn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment

jealous of the vacations.

I'm getting ready to go to Walmart.  Ick.  I'm just hoping at 830 it's not so bad.

I'm equal parts excited and dreading preschool starting.  I want the free time, but the 9 am start and 2 construction zones could be interesting.  They are putting in turn lanes at one light. I've sat through 3 lights on a random non- "rush hour" morning. 

• Options

How long will he be at preschool, 6?

I was really not looking forward to it, but it's only 2 hours a day everyday, and it's nice, actually.  I've never really had 1 on 1 time with DD2.  I have found that it's not so bad, and both girls are getting something they weren't getting before.

• Options
    I've been having horrible heartburn the last few days, just absolutely awful.  I went to take my pills this morning and realized I didn't put any of my rx heartburn meds in my 7 day organizer, so obviously I haven't been taking it for a few days.  Oy.  It's going to be a couple days before I feel better now :( 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Today is weird.  I feel like Monday was a blip on the radar.

I'm hoping that I can survive the day and then I'm heading home and thinking a 'mill session is up.  The temps are just too high and I'm just that wienie.  Also, the new library here is AMAZING.  I drug H to it while on a bike ride...and he was in a bit of pain so we couldn't really wander like I would have liked too.  They have a green roof and a beautiful new auditorium.  It definitely is crazy how much they spent but I'll patronize the heck out of it...so yeah.
  • Options
    6fsn6fsn member

@tawillers- he goes from 9-11:30.  Normally it's NBD, but this construction is going to be a bitch.  It's not like I can just go around a block either.  It will probably add 10 miles onto the drive each way.  There are things I can do to stay on that side of the intersection, but I really like to use that block to get things done. 

@alikatt17- The heartburn sucks, but I can't believe how close you are getting!

@oface4eva- I love a good library.  I hate the remodel they've done to the one closest to us. booo

• Options
    That commute sounds terrible.  Sorry, 6. 
  • Options
    Morning. I'm starting the morning with a 2 hour training call and of course, 5 minutes in I have to pee. Oh well. Speaking if vacations- we go in 2 weeks and I can't wait. I've got blinders on and my goal is stepping in a plane at 10 am soon. Can't wait to be on a beach in the sun soon.
  • Options

@6fsn I totally feel your construction pain.  The three major roads that run parallel to each other by me are ALL under construction at once so you can't even detour to get around any of it because the damn detour is also under construction.

About 6 weeks to my due date!  I have October 7th in my head for some reason. 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    @6fsn Our old main library flooded in 2008 so this is the new one.  The old one was bought for peanuts and remodeled by an insurance company.  And the insurance company sold the land for the new library to the city.  Weird...yep.  BUT $46M later, we have a new library, with green space on the roof, whole new children's library, 3 story auditorium, rain catch systems, drive thru coffee shop, etc.  FANCY.

But I don't care, because I lurve the library so I'm all for it.  Also, it's a short 3 mile bike ride there.  YAY!!!  I just bring a little string backpack and there I go.
  • Options
    6fsn6fsn member
    That sounds AWESOME. I just go to a little branch library.  The story time area sucks now.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards