Flowers

bouquet help!

melbelleupmelbelleup member
First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment First Answer
edited August 2013 in Flowers
Background: I have a white/ metallic dress (hints of gold/shimmer in it) that is beaded and lace. Bridesmaids are wearing viola and groomsmen are wearing malibu blue.

I was thinking about doing carnations for my bouquets.. My florist recommended moon series for the bridesmaids, but it would be the same color of their dress... what is your opinions of the dress being the same color as the flowers?  solid purple flowers  mix of shades of purple

or do you like the mixing of all the purple carnations?

Also, for my bouquet I would like it mostly white, so white carnations and then the bi-purple carnations mixed throughout it. Would this look weird? Should I just do all white or all bi-purple ones?  mixed in (but I would add more white and mix them better)  all bi-purple

ETA: Would the bi-purple look good in my bouquet with them having the moon carnations?
Daisypath Wedding tickers

Re: bouquet help!

• For the bridesmaids, I think having some moon series carnations that is close to the colour of the dresses would look good along with some other shades or the bi-purple carnations.  For you, I think that a white and bi-purple bouquet would look very nice. 
  • just talked to my florist :) I do think we'll go with the mixed moon series carnations and then white and white/purple tipped for mine :) guys are going to get dark purple moon carnations and fiance will get white and white/purple tipped for his. woohoo! This is seriously the hardest part of my wedding... sad! lol
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards