Wedding Woes
Options

Kill me now

Er ma gursh!!! Lady across from me in the waiting room of the oil change place is FEROCIOUSLY ripping off her fake nails with her teeth. I think she is working up a froth.

She only started doing it after she called someone on the phone to ask how much money was left in the bank. Oil change cost more than she expected, I guess. And she insisted to the person on the phone thAt she HAD to get her nails done today and it isn't her fault that he spent too much at Wal-mart this morning...so I guess she is trying to save $5 by removing the old set herself.

It is so gross.

I just a friendly gal looking for options.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Kill me now

• Options

Gag.

I can only wonder what I'm going to be subjected to on the train this afternoon.  Every time I ride this particular ride in the middle of the afternoon, there manages to be a few weirdos who bother the crap out of me the entire time.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    6fsn6fsn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment

I thought maybe she already had them done and was trying to hide the evidence.

Gross.

• Options
    Woah crazy.. Nails are expensive :-\ which is why I don't do them (unless it's a gift card ^_^)
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    As a nail biter, I understand this reaction to stress.

• Options
    I bite my nails. This was not nail biting. It was starving lions that just brought down a fresh gazelle.

I just a friendly gal looking for options.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards