Wedding Woes
Options

Sappy baby day

DH has been overly excited about all of our baby classes, like he was so excited about the hands-on baby care class we took last night and was all over the swaddling and diaper changing (let's see if that enthusiasm stays).  It's slightly more tear-worthy than watching him cut the grass. 

I can't stop looking at our one sneak peak maternity picture from Sunday.

My very small dept at work, which consists of me and three guys, is throwing me a little shower and taking me out for lunch in a couple of weeks.  I mean, guys thought to throw me a shower.  I'm so touched.  My two female friends at work are also taking me out for lunch the next day. 

We have another growth u/s tonight.  I will cry again.  Like I do every time we hear his heartbeat or have an u/s.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Sappy baby day

• Options
    Awww!!  That's all so awesome.   :)  I cannot believe how close you are.  You seriously just told us you were pregnant 5 min ago. 
  • Options
    WzzWzz member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker

i know i cried so much more the closer i got to my due date. i cried because i thought the dog was going to think we've abandoned him. i would start crying if i was laughing too hard. and for some reason, i cry over things i never cried before nowadays.

so, i totally think a growth scan is worthy of a nice littlw cry.

• Options

It's like I don't even know who I am anymore.  I am giant mush ball.

I actually didn't cry during our growth scan, go figure!  Estimated weight is 5lb 2 oz, plus or minus 12 oz.  And we were able to see HAIR on the u/s!  That was pretty crazy.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

I blame my crying on age. I cry on movies, and the news on the regular.

• Options
    WzzWzz member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    i wouldn't be surprised if it had to do with my age.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards